Payroll Service – Tailored to Your Needs
Our payroll bureau service is run in-house and we’ll be pleased to help you whether you have just one employee or a large workforce.
This summary will give you an idea of the range of things we cover:
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly pay runs, or any other period you specify
- We provide comprehensive new starter forms
- P45s for leavers including calculation of final pay entitlement
- We are totally flexible in the way we can receive your data – via email, or post
- We prepare year end P35 forms and submit on-line
- We prepare P60 certificates and issue to employees at the year end
We will provide timely notification to all clients of legislation changes such as maternity leave, holiday entitlement, national minimum wage and so on.
- We provide comprehensive reports which can be set up to your specific needs
- We can send payslips to you in bulk by mail or secure email, or provide employees with a secure e-payslip, saving printing and postage
- We provide the necessary BACS payment reports for salaries and employers’ tax/NI payments to HMRC
- We deal with the calculation and deduction of employee and employer pension contributions
- We retain statutory documents securely for 6 yearsAll data on our computer systems is backed up overnight. Data is stored at a secure remote data store.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act.