Payroll Service – Tailored to Your Needs
Our payroll bureau service is run in-house and we’ll be pleased to help you whether you have just one employee or a large workforce.
This summary will give you an idea of the range of things we cover:
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly pay runs, or any other period you specify
- We provide comprehensive new starter forms
- P45s for leavers including calculation of final pay entitlement
- We are totally flexible in the way we can receive your data – via email, or post
- We prepare year end P35 forms and submit on-line
- We prepare P60 certificates and issue to employees at the year end
- We will provide timely notification to all clients of legislation changes such as maternity leave, holiday entitlement, national minimum wage and so on.
- We provide comprehensive reports which can be set up to your specific needs
- We can send payslips to you in bulk by mail or secure email, or provide employees with a secure e-payslip, saving printing and postage
- We provide the necessary BACS payment reports for salaries and employers’ tax/NI payments to HMRC
- We deal with the calculation and deduction of employee and employer pension contributions
- We retain statutory documents securely for 6 yearsAll data on our computer systems is backed up overnight. Data is stored at a secure remote data store.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in compliance with the Data Protection Act.